Intellichlor(IC40) with Intellichem

Feb 19, 2017
Phoenixville, PA
I have all new Pentair equipment which I installed myself along with some helpful advice in the TFP community. I believe that I have done everything correct so far but should my IC40 be connected directly to the Intellichem on external relay or through the COM of the EasyTouch as I have it. The Intellichem is also connected through COM of EasyTouch. My Acid tank is wired directly to the Intellichem. I saw a few different setups online and now I am somewhat confused. All I want is the PH and Chlorine to be managed by the Intellichem as designed.

P,

I do not have the IntelliChem, but looking through the manual shows me that the IC40 and the IntelliChem both are connected to the EasyTouch via the communication ports.

That is how they communicate with each other.

Besides that BOTH the IC40 and IntelliChem get their AC input power from the output side of the Pump/Filter relay in the EasyTouch.

This prevents either unit from having power unless the Pump/Filter relay is energized.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.