Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sandstone Liner by Latham

1. Back To Top    #1

Sandstone Liner by Latham

Anyone have any pics of the Latham Sandstone Liner? I am trying to decide between sandstone and gold pebble. I don't see a huge difference in the photos I have seen so far...

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sandstone Liner by Latham

There probably isn't if they are close. Tan, Gold, and Brownish colors tend to give more Green-ish water color, but I've seen pics of all these tones that I like very much. Better than un-natural colors you never see in nature.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

I just would like to see pics or in person but I don't think that is gonna happen. I might just go with gold pebble because I know what to expect.

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm trying to decide between these 2 as well. Which did you choose? I'd love to pictures of Gold Pebble and Sandstone if anyone has some to share.
    Thanks!

5. Back To Top    #5

Bump!

6. Back To Top    #6

I went with sandstone, trying to post pics now!
    Free form concrete wall pool, sandstone liner from Latham, Pentair IntelliTouch Control System Outdoor Control Panel with Intellichlor SCG (model IC40), 1 HP Pentair Superflo 3450RPM Pump, filtration is sand, aquabot breeze 4wd, appx. 22,000 gallons, 3 return jets, 1 skimmer, liner covered steps and swim out, 2 bottom drains, diving rock, hot tub separate, Test Kit TF-100 with speed stir

7. Back To Top    #7

bethers0811 - how do you like your sandstone liner? I have to pick our liner out in the next 36 hours, want to go with a tan option, and am only able to view Gold Pebble and Sand locally (installed and filled with water), not the sandstone that I am really interested in. If you could post any pics, I would be forever grateful!!!

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Jyelland View Post
    bethers0811 - how do you like your sandstone liner? I have to pick our liner out in the next 36 hours, want to go with a tan option, and am only able to view Gold Pebble and Sand locally (installed and filled with water), not the sandstone that I am really interested in. If you could post any pics, I would be forever grateful!!!
    Bethers0811 posted pic of Sandstone liner in this thread....scroll down a bit. Very pretty!

Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic Name Of Your Liner - Page 16
    Build complete 2018 - 14K IG Vinyl 14' x 36', Jandy Pro 2 HP VS Pump, Cartridge Filter, Jandy TRU Clear SWG, Jandy JXI Heater, 2 LED Bubblers, TF-100 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Tenamarie123 View Post
    Bethers0811 posted pic of Sandstone liner in this thread....scroll down a bit. Very pretty!

Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic Name Of Your Liner - Page 16

Thanks for linking that, Tenamarie123. I think I am gonna go with that liner and hope for the best!

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Jyelland View Post
    Thanks for linking that, Tenamarie123. I think I am gonna go with that liner and hope for the best!
    From my research, the sandstone is lighter in color and not as deep of a turquoise/teal color. If you look on the last page or two of that link above, someone posted pics of the gold pebble. you can see that the color is much deeper/darker. I've seen gold pebble in person in 3 different pools and it looked different each time. One even looked TOO blue for me. Ours gold pebble goes in Aug 15th! I'll be sure to update with pics.