Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Relay for Jandy power panel

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Relay for Jandy power panel

I have a Jandy 6613 power control panel for my pool equipment. It is the model RS6, which can support 6 different relay control circuits. It was installed with only 5 relays, which are all being used for various pool equipment. The location where the 6th relay would go is empty. I want to order a relay to install in that position so I can use it to control my yard lighting. I am an electrical engineer with a lot of wiring experience, so I'm not worried about how to do it. What I need is info on where and how I can order a relay. I don't have a part number for it. If anyone can direct me to a site where I could order this, I'd appreciate it.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool (built 2002); Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Jandy Cartridge filter;Rainbow in-line chlorinator (used only when I am away); Hayward 2 wheel suction-side pool cleaner; LARS gas heater, Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD test kit; Location: Southern California coastal

2. Back To Top    #2
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Relay for Jandy power panel

Thanks. I ordered the relay on Amazon and installed it. works fine
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool (built 2002); Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Jandy Cartridge filter;Rainbow in-line chlorinator (used only when I am away); Hayward 2 wheel suction-side pool cleaner; LARS gas heater, Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD test kit; Location: Southern California coastal

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Relay for Jandy power panel

Quote Originally Posted by RGS View Post
    Thanks. I ordered the relay on Amazon and installed it. works fine
    Glad to hear it ..... cheers
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter