Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquapure SWG

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquapure SWG

I know this has to be a really dumb question, but how do I turn my SWG off manually? I'm in the process of starting my slam & know it needs to be off - but how? I have searched everywhere trying to find out how, but haven't figured it out yet.
    19,000 IG Pacific Blue plaster,raised spa with spillover,rock waterfall, Jandy 2.5 HP pump,Pentair sand filter,Paramount in floor cleaning system, Jandy Aquapure SWG, Aqualink remote

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquapure SWG

Can you turn your chlorine production % down to 0? Zero%

Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

How about disconnecting the flow sensor or just unplugging the SWG
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks - I turned it to 0%. I thought the light had to be off on the control panel for it to be turned off.
    19,000 IG Pacific Blue plaster,raised spa with spillover,rock waterfall, Jandy 2.5 HP pump,Pentair sand filter,Paramount in floor cleaning system, Jandy Aquapure SWG, Aqualink remote