Leak somewhere?

t&mp

Jul 26, 2015
panama city, fl
Pool was full. Left town for a few weeks. Water had dropped about 28 inches. The only thing i had done different was I had left the jets on the cozy cove open the last time I had the grandkids in the pool. Noticed the jets would just spin and not close anymore. (just floppy) Can this cause such a drastic leak? Haven't been able to find a leak anywhere else! Is there a way to seal off these jets or a few of them?(there are 6)

anyone have a clue? Please help! Had this same pool in Indiana but had steps, instead of cozy cove swimout with jets and never had a problem.

Welcome to TFP!

Did the water leak down to the depth of the jets? That is usually the easiest way to track down a leak, if the leak stops at a light or a jet,etc that indicates where the leak is. It is probably easiest to have a pool company remove and reseal the jet rather than sealing of the plumbing line.

More here about tracking down leaks, Pool School - Leak Detection

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.