Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: dolphin m4 not cleaning all the pool

1. Back To Top    #1

dolphin m4 not cleaning all the pool

I have a m4 and everything seems to work with is except it never goes straight always heads off slightly one way or another. It also just stays in the deep end of the pool going back and forth over the same spots. sometimes when its going up the wall it will go sideways also. Not sure if this is just how they are or not since its my first one. I have tried the floats in every position and the same with the handles on each side moving them. still just stays in the deep end. Is there anything i can check or try to change with it? I changed out the climbing wheels thinking maybe that was a problem with is not climbing the walls that often either. Sometimes it sill just get up on the wall stop and go back down without going all the way up also. The pump works well. when it gets to a wall you can see if really put out some water trying to get up.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: dolphin m4 not cleaning all the pool

I'd give Maytronics a call and see if they can help you troubleshoot it.

Yip
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard