Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another pool build time lapse video **Northern California**

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool Another pool build time lapse video **Northern California**

This time last year I was desperate to see videos of pool builds. I may have watched every one of them on the interwebs. This is the second pool we have built in the period of about five years, and my pool builder said they were not offering a buy two get one free. Pft, what the heck???

Anyway, don't mind my video editing skills. I will apologize in advance for that.

https://youtu.be/3teMFx_PBSg

im not sure how to embed videos, so here is a link.
    Build Video 2016 -- Solar Pad 20.5K gunite (37'x15') rectangle (3.5'-7') deep-- MicroFusion Laguna finish -- Jandy VS pump, cartridge and iAqualink RS -- Polaris 360 Black -- 2 Laminar jets -- 2 nichless 30w color led -- 550sq/ft Heliocol solar -- Soft water auto fill -- Stenner 17gpd

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another pool build time lapse video **Northern California**

95% done... just finishing up the 40 foot travertine planter. Classic DIY underestimation
    IMG_0943.jpgIMG_0944.jpg

TFP is the best... what a wonderful group of people you all are.
    Build Video 2016 -- Solar Pad 20.5K gunite (37'x15') rectangle (3.5'-7') deep-- MicroFusion Laguna finish -- Jandy VS pump, cartridge and iAqualink RS -- Polaris 360 Black -- 2 Laminar jets -- 2 nichless 30w color led -- 550sq/ft Heliocol solar -- Soft water auto fill -- Stenner 17gpd

3. Back To Top    #3

What a great looking pool and I love how y'all couldn't wait a minute longer to get in there as it filled! LOL

Yippee
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks! Pretty boring by most peoples standards but we love it. Our last plaster crew made us wait three days before getting in... this time with a pebble finish and acid wash we wasted no seconds.

5. Back To Top    #5

Beautiful pool!!

Matt- IG gunite pool and spa built Summer 2016: 32' x 20' overall with two 4' x 8' tanning ledges. 6'x6' attached spa with spillover. Depth 3' to 5' to 4'. 16.4K gal. Lueders Limestone retaining wall and coping. Equip: Pentair SVRS vari. speed pump. Pentair 60 sq. ft. DE filter. Pentair Kreepy Crawly Plat. cleaner. Pentair MasterTemp 400,000 BTU NG heater. 1.5 HP spa air blower. Nature2 Sanitizer. Taylor K-206C. My 2016 Build

6. Back To Top    #6

Well done. It looks excellent to me! I loved the family fill day!
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by needsajet View Post
    Well done. It looks excellent to me! I loved the family fill day!
    Thanks! There was that initial moment where my wife said, "Oh, why is our pool green?" Delicious fill water, but all TFP'd in no time.