Pool Math........The App

I have not read through all 1300 posts of this thread to see if it’s mentioned but I would love to see a place to enter current SWG setting when I test. For me I think it would make it easier to track in my test results. I found it under maintenance (updated)

Thats what i thought as well but the buttons are there in the upper left and right of the screen in their typical location, they are just the same color as the background so they are in effect invisible but they still work.

WOW! Kinda like a reverse "Easter Egg" :) THANKS Jay!

BTW - Any thoughts on ...
1 - When I go to the bottom of Pool Setup and use Export All Test Logs to get a csv file to import into Excel, it does not include the chemical additions, which seems to a be really important item to include. Am I missing something? I see that data included when I use the Share option, but that is a txt file.

Maybe I'm overlooking where to find this info, but is there a way within the app to see the date the filter was last cleaned and date it was backwashed? That's besides scrolling through the log file? I have reminders set but would like to see the date these were last completed.

I guess you would need to make that request from the developer. I understood what you asked and explained what was there...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello, I was trying to do a search, but just found this thread. Please move if necessary... but I'm finding that the PoolMath site and the App calculates my CSI differently. I've confirmed that my set up is the same on both:

FC 4.0
pH 7.9
TA 115
CH 245
CYA 20
Temp 63

PoolMath Site = 0.3
PoolMath App = 0.21

Then the chemical additions result in different CSIs as well... has anyone else experienced this?

JuYuHu - you have something entered wrong. I get the same CSI in both. 0.3

FYI -- it is not possible to get your TA and CH result using a 10 ml sample. Add drops until the color no longer changes, then subtract the last drop.

I had 0 in salt for the web base and blank in the app

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.