Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263
Results 1,241 to 1,255 of 1255

Thread: Pool Math........The App

1. Back To Top    #1241

Re: Pool Math........The App

Just wanted to let you know that I have the Android version of Pool Math running on my Amazon Fire HD8. To get it to load you need to enable "Apps from Unknown Sources" and install Google Play Store. I followed these instructions:
    How to Install the Google Play Store on the Amazon Fire Tablet or Fire HD 8

So far seems to run without any issues.
    30,000 gal, 20 x 40 ft vinyl, IG, installed 2006
    1 HP WhisperFlo pump, 60 sqft Pentair Quad D.E., Liquidator(8 gallon) with 3/8 upgrade, Maytronics Active 30i cleaning robot
    TFTestkits TF-100 with SpeedStir, WS
    A proud practitioner of TFP since 2013

2. Back To Top    #1242

Quote Originally Posted by laprjns View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I have the Android version of Pool Math running on my Amazon Fire HD8. To get it to load you need to enable "Apps from Unknown Sources" and install Google Play Store. I followed these instructions:
    How to Install the Google Play Store on the Amazon Fire Tablet or Fire HD 8

So far seems to run without any issues.
    A little bird told me there’s a legit Amazon version in the works....
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #1243

Not sure this suggestion has been made but it would be cool to be able to take a photo as part of the logging function, I think this would be especially helpful for people doing SLAMs.
    20,000 Gallons, in ground, gunite, Pentair Cartridge filter, boost pump for robot, city water

4. Back To Top    #1244

Just a few quick words here.............

As is thereís around 150 active accounts on Android thatís still on version 1 meaning theyíre not getting the full benefit of the App. These users are missing out on chemical trackers, effects of adding, and the added stability of version 2. Of you havenít updated your app in awhile PLEASE visit the App Store and check for updates.

Also I just got an email from Amazon that PoolMath is now available on the Amazon App Store. This means you can now also run PoolMath on your Kindle by downloading directly from amazon. Iím currently away on spotty cell service so Iíll have to get you a link tomorrow but I wanted to update each of you as you now have another option to enjoy the app.

5. Back To Top    #1245

TFP Guide

Great news...PoolMath just keeps evolving...
    Cliff, IG, 22K gal, Pentair WF 2HP 2 Speed Pump, Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, Hayward PL Plus Pool Management, SWG T Cell-15, 2 LED Hayward Color Logic 4.0 Lights, Water Features, Diamond Brite Black Onyx pool finish, TF-100 Test Kit, PoolMath App, Dolphin S200 Robot (Phin). Northlake, TX New Pool Build
    I support TFP Forums ♥ Has the info saved you $? You can support too!

6. Back To Top    #1246

PoolMath for Amazon Kindle

Above is the link you should be able to use to visit Amazon to download PoolMath. Enjoy!!!

7. Back To Top    #1247

I’ll have to try loading it up my Fire tablet later today....that’ll make 3 devices with the App - my iPhone, my iPad and my Kindle!! Now TFP just needs to cut a deal with the major smart TV makers (LG, Sony, etc) to get the App on their TV sets
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

8. Back To Top    #1248

TFP Guide

That would be awesome Matt...then I can pull it up on the TV in the middle of my wife watching "Real Housewives"
    Cliff, IG, 22K gal, Pentair WF 2HP 2 Speed Pump, Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, Hayward PL Plus Pool Management, SWG T Cell-15, 2 LED Hayward Color Logic 4.0 Lights, Water Features, Diamond Brite Black Onyx pool finish, TF-100 Test Kit, PoolMath App, Dolphin S200 Robot (Phin). Northlake, TX New Pool Build
    I support TFP Forums ♥ Has the info saved you $? You can support too!

9. Back To Top    #1249

Quote Originally Posted by ctrav View Post
    That would be awesome Matt...then I can pull it up on the TV in the middle of my wife watching "Real Housewives"
    No, the App would pop up with a notification in the middle of Real Housewives (right at the good part) saying that the pool needs to be brushed. Then, in a fit of pique over her show being interrupted, your wife would scream at you to stop fiddling around with that dang barbecue and go clean the pool....
    Matt

10. Back To Top    #1250

What does CSI and LSI on pool math mean

11. Back To Top    #1251

Calcite (or Calcium) Saturation Index and Langelier Saturation Index. Also see Pool School - Definitions and Abbreviations.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

12. Back To Top    #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Kjhack View Post
    If I may ask, where does it say ďLSIĒ on the App (or webpage) as we donít necessarily teach to use that tool????

13. Back To Top    #1253

I noticed that for salt in a hot tub volume the amount is rounded to the nearest pound. I had to make a pool with 100x the volume to get the granularity I needed to fine tune my salt ppm. Not a huge deal, but seems easily fixed. I have a pretty sensitive chlormaker swg, so it would be nice to have it. Great work! Keep it up!

14. Back To Top    #1254

I have been using the Pool Math app on iPhone for a few months and absolutely love it. Question I have, is there a website where I can see the log history?
    Bestway Power Steel Oval 16'x10'x42" ~2900 gal (manufacturer statement) Vinyl
    Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter 12in 2100 gph pump flow, 1600 gph system flow
    Taylor K-2006

15. Back To Top    #1255

Windows 10 APP
    13700 gal, 32'x16'x54" AG oval, vinyl, Echo Canyon II, 8500 series, Narrow Yard, Safety Fence & Stair, Sta-Rite Crystal Flow T-210WF, 44 GPM, Hayward SP1580TL 1HP Pump, Aqua Luminator, Festiva wedding cake steps, March 2006, TFT-100, Speed-Stir, Sample Sizer. Avatar Credit: TJ Townsend

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263