Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354
Results 1,061 to 1,063 of 1063

Thread: Pool Math........The App

1. Back To Top    #1061

Re: Pool Math........The App

Quote Originally Posted by needsajet View Post
    So hey, just wondering about everyone's thoughts. Do you like it to be graphically pleasing with lots of space between numbers and letters, or would you like to see more of your data on the screen?
    I prefer the layout as it is currently implemented. If I want to crunch numbers and see lots of data, then I just use the CSV export function and read it into excel. I have a Microsoft360 account so I get the App’ified version of Excel on my phone that I can quickly read the file in to and then graph the data.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

2. Back To Top    #1062

Excellent point(s) Lee!

Having willingly banished myself from using the Tapatalk App (after being appropriately nudged by someone), I can honestly say that Summertime Blues has reinforced my utter hatred and disdain for mobile Web apps. Sure, they may be easier on the development and release side, but mobile web apps routinely stink when it comes to user interface / user experience issues. Having to scroll around on a website and deal with screen size variance between devices is torture for the end user in my opinion.

Perhaps someday you’ll change your mind and have the PoolMath App developed with an integrated TFP forum reader/posting interface
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #1063

Quote Originally Posted by domct203 View Post
    Thanks for your efforts with the app Leebo.
    Thanks! That reminds me as well, your device is now signed off on for Apple and you should receive an email shortly to download the test version. If you have any issues drop me a PM and I’ll assist further.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354