LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
After many requests over the years TFP is taking matter into its own hands and updating PoolMath this Spring to include an option to log and track your test results. This will be done with a dedicated iOS and Android App and will be launching soon. We've got it running now on a handful of devices and are finishing working the kinks out of things now. More details will be passed on as we come closer to completing the App in the near future.

Re: Pool Math........The App

Sounds like people that have never used an excel spreadsheet with a macro before to me. I've been using poollogger.com through the winter. It'll be interesting to see what the tfp option looks like. I really like poollogger.com though.

The new App is going to be totally awesome, in my totally unbiased and humble opinion.....

(Full Disclosure - I am one of the alpha-testers for the app...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJB1

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Will I be able to track backwashes & filter cleanings like POOL PAL too? Will there be an import option?

Can't wait to try it out!!!

Yes to tracking backwashing and filter cleaning (and brushing too!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_8831.jpg

Along with many of the options to track will be the option to set custom reminders as well.

As for Inport/Export options. This is an item I will push to the developer and will look into. At this point we're working on cleaning up the finial bugs before adding additional requests but it is an idea for the future.

Any estimate when this might be released?

We have finalized moving from a test server to our finial "home" last week however we hit some snags that the developer is correcting now. From there we will verify on all of our beta testers that there are as few errors as possible before submitting the App to Apple for approval. From there we will be in Apple's hands as they MUST approve all Apps and updates before being submitted to the public.

Sorry for the run-a-round however I cannot provide an exact date other than shortly. We're making sure we correct as much as we can before publishing. Well that and Matts got my kids kidnapped thus the wife and I are enjoying some "us" time. Gotta milk that out while the getting is good. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.