Pool Math........The App

Just a few quick words here.............

As is there’s around 150 active accounts on Android that’s still on version 1 meaning they’re not getting the full benefit of the App. These users are missing out on chemical trackers, effects of adding, and the added stability of version 2. Of you haven’t updated your app in awhile PLEASE visit the App Store and check for updates.

Also I just got an email from Amazon that PoolMath is now available on the Amazon App Store. This means you can now also run PoolMath on your Kindle by downloading directly from amazon. I’m currently away on spotty cell service so I’ll have to get you a link tomorrow but I wanted to update each of you as you now have another option to enjoy the app.

I’ll have to try loading it up my Fire tablet later today....that’ll make 3 devices with the App - my iPhone, my iPad and my Kindle!! Now TFP just needs to cut a deal with the major smart TV makers (LG, Sony, etc) to get the App on their TV sets :scratch:

That would be awesome Matt...then I can pull it up on the TV in the middle of my wife watching "Real Housewives" :)

That would be awesome Matt...then I can pull it up on the TV in the middle of my wife watching "Real Housewives" :)

No, the App would pop up with a notification in the middle of Real Housewives (right at the good part) saying that the pool needs to be brushed. Then, in a fit of pique over her show being interrupted, your wife would scream at you to stop fiddling around with that dang barbecue and go clean the pool.... :laughblue:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I noticed that for salt in a hot tub volume the amount is rounded to the nearest pound. I had to make a pool with 100x the volume to get the granularity I needed to fine tune my salt ppm. Not a huge deal, but seems easily fixed. I have a pretty sensitive chlormaker swg, so it would be nice to have it. Great work! Keep it up!

Pool Math app seems to work great. I have my account loaded on two Samsung 8's and one iPhone 8.

Does it have the function like the Pool Math web page on this site where you put in your FC is 2.0 and I want to go to 4 so I need to add xxxx amount of bleach? The "Effects of Adding" function is similar but having my wife and kids help the web page is much more intuitive.

On the "Overview" page you'll see your current levels.....if you click on one (in your example click the FC) you'll be taken to the next page where it will show your advice calculator. :D Hopefully this works for ya! If not, write back and we'll assist.

Hello, this question may have already been asked, and if so I’m sorry to ask it again. When configuring my pool in the App, I only have 3 options for pool types, vinyl, plaster, or fiberglass. I have a pebble finish, how can i select pebble, or do I just use plaster? Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.