Pool Math........The App

I had same crash on launch after the update this morning. I was able to get it to run again without uninstalling by clearing app cache and app data. I had to trust the cloud database still had my data which I don't like doing, I think I'll start doing a manual back up more often. I was still able to paste my username and password during login. Just clearing app cache did not fix the crash, I had to clear user data as well. Android Pixel with 8.0.0.

I can now view old logs again, previously I had the same crash others using 8.0.0 reported.

Google Pixel Phone setup in French (Canada). Decimal separator is still not working.... any timeline on that specific bug? With no way to put decimal numbers, app is pretty much useless....

Thanks!

Google Pixel Phone setup in French (Canada). Decimal separator is still not working.... any timeline on that specific bug? With no way to put decimal numbers, app is pretty much useless....

Thanks!

I’ll have to speak to the developer concerning this tomorrow for Android. I know the issue has been fixed on iOS however there are a few bugs showing their heads on the receint Amdroid update. I’ll talk to Jon shortly and get you a firm answer.

Can only read 2.5 lines of the notes section in a log and can't figure out how to scroll in the field to read it all. Hope it is all there.

Field should likely auto expand to the entered text size.

Just wondering if there's a method for me to get going again on Android 6.0.1 SG5 (unable to start PoolMath).

I've tried: clear cache, clear data, uninstall, reinstall, force stop, uninstall, reinstall, reboot phone and repeat

Can only read 2.5 lines of the notes section in a log and can't figure out how to scroll in the field to read it all. Hope it is all there.

Field should likely auto expand to the entered text size.

This, this...100x this. Thanks for bringing it up. The notes section is the only way I've found to log chem additions, so it definitely needs to be made bigger or to auto-size to be able to be read.
jblizzle, you should be able to hold your finger in the field and just drag it in the desired direction. If that doesn't work, try two fingers...some devices are set up for two-finger scrolling.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Please make sure your UserName and passwords are correct. Please note both are case sensitive. If you continue to have issues please PM me to reset your password.

Pool math app doesn’t load on iPhone X

To the best of my knowledge there’s no reason the App won’t work on the new iPhone. I’ve contacted the developer for a clearer answer and will respond if he says different.

More likely was an error somewhere along the way during the transfer from your old device to your new one. It’s likely somewhere there was a glitch in iCloud causing the App to have an error. Can you try to delete the App and reinstall from the App Store?

Let us know if that works. If it doesn’t please email me at [email protected].

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.