Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ignore me, just testing image upload

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

ignore me, just testing image upload

Disclaimer, do not use, just tinkering around, not for use, not TFP approved
    just testing image upload and display
    Attachment 58533
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ignore me, just testing image upload

I'd never ignore you..... I wanna know what that green stuff is coming outta the hose in your avatar??

Send me a nice Yakima apple!! LOL

yip
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Attachment 58554

- - - Updated - - -

I'm back in Florida now, but just bought this DELICIOUS honeycrisp at a winn dixie here! I swear it was perfect. I don't know if it just came out of the apple bunker or straight from the tree, but it was a top 10 apple of my life!

- - - Updated - - -

My picture came from this video of me helping with the Yakima Pool. I did a siphon vacuum on their swamp that had been let go for two years in a valley where they get a truly remarkable amount of wind and leaves and pollen and flowers. It was absolutely horrid, but of course, Pool School, and forum responses got her TFP and crystal clear.

Vid is unedited and about 3 mins long with lots of boring bits, but idk if fast forward works well on that free hosting...anywho, enjoy there are some really disgusting segments! That was pumped slowly vacuuming the bottom.
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

That's nasty! I'm not watching that vid.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Ha Ha....first leaf that went by as I watched, I thought it was a goldfish! Weird how the water can be alternating green to clear to green to clear...?
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by YippeeSkippy View Post
    Ha Ha....first leaf that went by as I watched, I thought it was a goldfish! Weird how the water can be alternating green to clear to green to clear...?
    yes, actually moving the vac head, completely blind, only feedback you get is 1) feeling resistance (either from leaves/sticks/furniture/toys) and 2) color and debris density in that output stream

that was the second session of the siphon vac, after I learned by doing the day before, and the discharge was even more gut wrenching the first go. Far less clear.... yeah