Beachfront Entrance cleaner

JoshAZ

Gold Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Hello all,

I currently have an mx-8 that I purchased as a newbie pool owner. We have a beachfront entrance pool and this robot crawls up out of the water until it sucks air. I mostly just clean the pool by hand and turn on the robot when I am around to keep an eye on it.

Would be nice to hear about any alternatives. I was not able to find much information searching google and previous threads.

Hello all,

I currently have an mx-8 that I purchased as a newbie pool owner. We have a beachfront entrance pool and this robot crawls up out of the water until it sucks air. I mostly just clean the pool by hand and turn on the robot when I am around to keep an eye on it.

Would be nice to hear about any alternatives. I was not able to find much information searching google and previous threads.

I'm pretty sure the M400 (and similar) is beach entry. The models with float handles can easily sense when they're out of the water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.