A BIG thanks!!!

Staci

Sep 12, 2016
Clover, SC
Just wanted to say thank you to all who helped me last September. We bought a house w/ a pool in August and due to our lack on knowledge and never owning a pool before, our pool turned green and we could not enjoy it last year:( . With some reading over and over and lots of questions... I started the SLAM process...I did not get my CYA # right the first time and we (the wonderful people in this forum) figured that out after the 1st week SLAM not producing results. So I stared SLAM 2! Pics below...
View attachment 58465View attachment 58466
I maintained my pool over the winter uncovered... barely checking it... below pic is what it looks like today & my #'s are all pretty good except for my TA (little on the high side) but working on that.
View attachment 58467
I still consider myself a newbie... no longer a rookie newbie, but a newbie non the less, if there are NEW newbies out there that are skeptical :confused:...DO NOT be...
invest in a TF test kit :testkit:and read,read, ask questions and read some more.... I promise you will have a beautiful sparkly pool - someone on here put it "clear like Gin"
Now we can enjoy our pool this summer!!! :swim:

OH Happy day! :party:

"my #'s are all pretty good except for my TA (little on the high side) but working on that." THIS is what stands out to me! You know that it is high AND you know to work on it and how!!! AWESOME!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.