Deck and Pool Inspection - Done!

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
NY
Well town inspector made it out today, after explaining that we swung our stairs 90deg from the original deck plan, we passed. Here are some pics...water is up to 78deg is this unseasonably cool June in the NE...so the pool blanky is on, but the water is crystal clear...Thanks TFP!

http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww30/dmanb2b/

Latest numbers

FC 5.5
CC 0
PH 7.4
CYA 60
TA 80
CH 280
Salt 3200
Borates 40-50 ppm (Started w/ 50, but I have drained at least 6 inches due to all the rain)

The water is so soft...I wish my water softner made our shower feel that nice

all are welcome :wave: ..bring beer :mrgreen: Thanks everyone for your comments...I still have to re-side my ugly tractor shed in the background...add some lattice and landscap around the deck, but at least we are legally allowed to swim :party: It's just been so rainy lately...I could be selling all this rain water I have been dumping...at least 2-3k gallons dumped in the past 2 weeks :shock: ...yet my friends in SE australia are dying for some rain..aweful...something is not right with this weather...it was warmer mid-april

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.