New results

Ok, your CYA (stabilizer) is really high because of the pucks you used. What is your calcium level, its not listed.
When you list your test results please do so like this in order. It helps us read them quickly and we're all speaking the same lingo.

FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA

The only way to lessen calcium and CYA in the pool is to drain some water out and refill. Is that an option you can do?

Yippee :flower:

STOP using pucks!! Start using liquid chlorine/bleach instead.

You need to consider draining some water (about 1/2) and refilling to lower those high levels of CYA and Calcium.

PoolMath is an app that helps you determine how much of something to add, or how much water to change out. You can find it at the top of this page.

Yip :flower:

Thanks. I guess I will drain some in the near future. It is starting to make sense now. I will never use pucks again. I didn't think anything was wrong since the water was so clear but upon reading I saw where the pucks contain calcium. I had more then I should have since we were not in it all winter. I guess it is my fault. I went from a 5000 gallon saltwater pool to this huge 30000 gallon monster. Thanks again. Any advice is good advice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.