Help finding hose

Mar 15, 2016
Easley, SC
I am needing a hose to connect to my stenner chlorine tank. It needs to be 1 1/4" ID. Does anyone know where I can find something that size that will work with chlorine? All I could find at HomeDepot is Vinyl. Wasnt sure if that would work.

I am installing a 55 gallon drum under my house and will have a fill cap on the outside (kind of like houses with oil tanks under the house). This will just be a convenience thing for me so I do not have to cart the full barrel around the house, I will be able to back up and fill the tank without unloading it. The 1 1/4" is the size of the fill spout and the connection on my drum. I will also be attaching a 1/2" pipe to vent to the exterior in case the barrel ever becomes pressurized although I never see that happening.

I gotcha' now, Thanks. You may get some slow deterioration of that vinyl (brittleness) but you'll be able to see it slowly happening and can replace it if it does. There4 are some high grade hoses you can get but I wouldn't pay for them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.