Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Game ePool software

1. Back To Top    #1

Game ePool software

Hello,
    I am looking to convert my Game ePool chemistry monitor into a mobile app. Apparently as of the new year, Game has discontinued this product and has pulled all information from the website. Does anyone have a copy of the software that I can download?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Game ePool software

Silver what timing you have! TFP is VERY close to launching the mobile app like this! Here is a link to them talking about it:

Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi Kim,

Pretty cool! How will the TFP app get the information? I guess things like backwashing and brushing are manual, but it would be cool if we could re-engineer the ePool device to automatically submit readings.

I am still looking for the oringial software, needed to get the formulas that convert the raw readings into a usable format. Game is not responsive, so ...

I'm keeping my eyes open for the TFP app though!

4. Back To Top    #4

I have no idea but THINK you have to enter it............You can jump over to that thread and ask.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Hello, It has been a while and my thread is at the bottom of the list. Does anyone have a copy of the ePool software? Thanks in advance!