Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sand Filter Drain Plug Replacement?

1. Back To Top    #1

Sand Filter Drain Plug Replacement?

So we've been working on upgrading my pool this weekend from the original junk that came with it to everything in my signature. We're almost done but when my husband picked up the sand filter to move it he bumped the sand filter drain plug and snapped it in half. Does anyone know where I could find something like this? I know I could wait until Monday and call the company and see but I was really hoping to get it going this weekend. Thanks so much.
    IMG_1715.jpg
    22' Round x 52" deep Coleman AGP, 12,500 gallons. Filled 5-1-16. XtremePowerUSA 4500 GPH 19" Sand Filter w/1.5 HP Pump. Hayward Dyna-Skim In The Wall Skimmer. Hard Plumbed w/2" PVC. PVC Aerator. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Whitesboro, TX (North Texas). Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chorine FAS-DPD. Use The Pool Math App By Trouble Free Pool For Logging.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sand Filter Drain Plug Replacement?

Call INYOpools and ask them. They seem to have a knack for the odd and assorted pieces of pools folks need.

Yip
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sand Filter Drain Plug Replacement?

Thanks a ton! I will do that!
    22' Round x 52" deep Coleman AGP, 12,500 gallons. Filled 5-1-16. XtremePowerUSA 4500 GPH 19" Sand Filter w/1.5 HP Pump. Hayward Dyna-Skim In The Wall Skimmer. Hard Plumbed w/2" PVC. PVC Aerator. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Whitesboro, TX (North Texas). Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chorine FAS-DPD. Use The Pool Math App By Trouble Free Pool For Logging.