Slam Log

cliptx

Mar 11, 2017
SE. TX
I have been SLAMing a while now.

We have a crazy thunderstorm today. I ran out and checked the FC and CC and the filter is still running but I can't clean it.(Well I could but holding a metal pole in a thunderstorm reaalllllly doesn't seem like a bright idea LOL)

So what do I do now?

I am guessing that messed everything up, I did clean out the strainer on the pool filled with more algae causing debris.

Last night
FC 16
CC 1

This morning(Not sure when the rain started)
FC13
CC1

If it is ok, I'll keep a running log of what is going on.

So I was able to do a night testing. It was 15 CC was .5
This morning the reading was odd. FC was 12 and CC 0

We had a crazy amount of rain last night, our pool over flowed. So I am assuming that everything is off. I looked in the pool(Yippee, I am able to see the bottom pretty clearly) and I didn't see much debris.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hmm, you posted FC 12ppm last night, and now post that FC is 16ppm.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but FC does not go up on its own.

Either one of those tests are wrong, or you added chlorine after the 12ppm reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When doing the OCLT you do not add any chlorine after your last test of the night. If you do, you need to wait about 20-30 minutes and test again. You are looking to see if anything other than the sun is consuming chlorine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.