Sand pump??

Mar 19, 2017
FL
Good morning all! So I'm about to purchase an 18x52 agp (metal side) and I've been doing research about sand pump. I'm thinking I should buy my own since the pool package comes with the standard cartridge pump. What size should I be looking to purchase??

The link Patrick provided above is a great place to start. Inyopools does a great job looking-out for their TFP customers. :) Just remember that when you're referring to pumps and filters, they are typically separate items unless it is a smaller combo-type product. So based on your pool size (gallons), you can find a pump that will provide adequate horsepower and speed (i.e. 1 HP 2-speed), then match a suitable sand filter to go with it. Intex also sells several sand filter/pump combos at various sizes which Inyopools may have or you can Google them on Amazon as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.