Hooking a pool slide to return?

May 18, 2008
I have an old Aquaslide N Dive pool slide that I just bought used and have replaced the nozzles and tubing. I have the hookup for a water hose but am wondering if anyone knows of a way to hook this up to one of my returns instead. I'm sure it would require adaptors of some sort. This would definitely save on the water bill as opposed to running a water hose to it. Thanks for any help.

I cut a TEE in my return line, installed a Male Pipe Thread adapter (Glue-In), and put a hose spigot in it. My pool is an above ground, so not sure about yours. I can control the pressure to the hose by throttling back the valve on my return, thus more pressure goes through the hose. I actually use the hose with a sprayer for Aeration to lower TA, although not anymore, it seems to be too low, my Ph now creeps down instead of up...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.