Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy LED Lights, stop it from flashing?

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy LED Lights, stop it from flashing?

Hi,

Is there anyway to have the Jandy LED lights just stay on the color and not flash. The flashing is getting a little old!

Didn't see anything in their manual.

Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy LED Lights, stop it from flashing?

Not sure if this will work compared to my type of LEDs, but if I toggle the light switch (quickly) off then back on at the color I want, they remain on that color. If your lights operate differently, hopefully another Jandy member will reply soon. Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you!

I can get it to stay on one color. But if flashes off and on on that color. However, I will try the toggle quickly to see if I can stop the flashing and get it more soothing!

Surely the light is able to do this.

Thanks

4. Back To Top    #4

Didn't seem to work. Cannot get it to not flash. Wondering if this behavior is not normal, perhaps water is on the LED panel causing weirdness?
    It is flashing blue (or whatever color I put it on) like a strobe light. Even the ones that change color do so in a flash instead of a smooth transition.

Any Jandy owners out there? I can call there support line when they are open, plan to!

Thanks