Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Joining from Houston

1. Back To Top    #1

Joining from Houston

I have had a pool for 3 years and learned things from experience - good and bad. First I want to learn more details, what I can do and improve the pool care. I look forward to asking questions and sharing my experience.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Joining from Houston

Welcome to TFP! The best place for you to start would be the TFP Pool School page (links above and in my sig). Also keep in mind home (owner/user) testing is always priority #1. Here we recommend the TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C test kits. There's simply no substitute for testing accuracy. Give those pages a review and let us know how we can help. Great to have you with us. Have a nice weekend.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Joining from Houston

Welcome Houston,

We can help you get rid of all the bad, and have no more that you've likely had in the past. Stick around and I promise you some good results.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem