New Aquabot JR $329.99! @ In The Swim

Wanted to let others know that if you are looking for a robotic cleaner and get the In the Swim catalog, check for this. I got one for spring 2017 and spotted this cause I have been looking for one. Their website has a different price but when I called them, they honored the catalog price.
a9a9d4902e14f51084c26db115cc823e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice price. Is there a promo code or other code on your catalog that they asked for to match price? Did you order first and then call or phone in your order?

Just chatted with their customer service, they said there should be a source code on the catalog. Can you provide the source code on your catalog? PM if you want.

Don't have the catalog in front of me at the moment (at work) but can post later. Not sure though if source code is connected to the individual or address but you sure could try it. I am sure there was more than one catalog with the price error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure this is a pricing error on their part so doubt you will find anything else this cheap.

Ah, ok. I've been looking at basic above ground robots and noticed some people said they like the Pool Rover Jr. The amazon reviews say the new versions of it don't hold up well and break alot, but figured if there was a big sale I might take the risk.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well bad news folks, they just called me and said they are cancelling my order cause they can't give it to me at that price. Gonna see if I can fight then on it and will let everyone know how I make out then

Eh... if you like the company and want to support them, I wouldn't fight it. You're basically asking for free money because of a typo.

Do NOT buy anything from In The Swim. Their CS is non-existent. We just recently purchased a Wanda the Whale cleaner. That thing lays on its side more than anything else. I've tried redirecting the return, adjusting the flow, etc. Nothing works. Contacted In The swim and they said they couldn't accept the return because it was used..... ???? How does one know if it is going to work or not unless you try it? Bunch of BS. They have lost this customer for good.

OK, misunderstood when you said it was used. But just looked at their return policy, it does say items must be in new resalable condition. Kind of sucks when item doesn't work right. Are you sure it isn't defective? Maybe you need to ask for exchange.

Additionally, if you paid with credit card, check with your card issuer. Most issuers offer Return Protection providing a refund when store will not accept a return. For example, Discover Card policy:

This program allows cardholders to return eligible Discover card purchases for a refund when the store will not accept a return. The policy covers each item for up to 90 days after purchase, with a limit of $500 per item, and an annual maximum of $2,500 per account.

American Express and MasterCard also have similar policies. Visa card doesn't offer this directly however ost Visa card issuers (such as Chase) also provide same coverage. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.