Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Aquabot JR $329.99! @ In The Swim

1. Back To Top    #1

New Aquabot JR $329.99! @ In The Swim

Wanted to let others know that if you are looking for a robotic cleaner and get the In the Swim catalog, check for this. I got one for spring 2017 and spotted this cause I have been looking for one. Their website has a different price but when I called them, they honored the catalog price.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Aquabot JR $329.99! @ In The Swim

Nice! Thank you!
    ~22k IG Vinyl (Ocean Midnight), Hayward Tristar 3200VSP, Hayward Sand Filter S3103S, Hayward 4.0 LED, TF-100, High-Iron, 7.5 ph Well Water.

3. Back To Top    #3

Nice price. Is there a promo code or other code on your catalog that they asked for to match price? Did you order first and then call or phone in your order?

Just chatted with their customer service, they said there should be a source code on the catalog. Can you provide the source code on your catalog? PM if you want.
    Free Form 13K IG (Quartz) w/Screen Enclosure - 2 Sheer Descents, 1 Bubbler - Hayward 60 SF DE Sta-Rite - Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar - Hayward Aqua Rite AQR9 (T-Cell-9) SWG - Zodiac MX6 - July 2016 - Taylor K-2006 - Taylor K-1766 Salt Test

4. Back To Top    #4

Is the above ground version on sale also, or just this one?
    24' round AGP - 15,200 Gallons - Hayward Sand Filter - Hayward Swimpro LX Pump 1HP - Vinyl Liner

5. Back To Top    #5

Don't have the catalog in front of me at the moment (at work) but can post later. Not sure though if source code is connected to the individual or address but you sure could try it. I am sure there was more than one catalog with the price error.

6. Back To Top    #6

They did ask me for the source code and customer number off the catalog if that helps.

7. Back To Top    #7

Oh and I did call them first after looking it up online and seeing the online price was not correct. The first person I spoke with sent me to customer service after I told them the situation.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by z33tec View Post
    Is the above ground version on sale also, or just this one?
    I am sure this is a pricing error on their part so doubt you will find anything else this cheap.

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Abaker6468 View Post
    I am sure this is a pricing error on their part so doubt you will find anything else this cheap.
    Ah, ok. I've been looking at basic above ground robots and noticed some people said they like the Pool Rover Jr. The amazon reviews say the new versions of it don't hold up well and break alot, but figured if there was a big sale I might take the risk.
    24' round AGP - 15,200 Gallons - Hayward Sand Filter - Hayward Swimpro LX Pump 1HP - Vinyl Liner

10. Back To Top    #10

Well bad news folks, they just called me and said they are cancelling my order cause they can't give it to me at that price. Gonna see if I can fight then on it and will let everyone know how I make out then

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by Abaker6468 View Post
    Well bad news folks, they just called me and said they are cancelling my order cause they can't give it to me at that price. Gonna see if I can fight then on it and will let everyone know how I make out then
    Eh... if you like the company and want to support them, I wouldn't fight it. You're basically asking for free money because of a typo.

12. Back To Top    #12

Do NOT buy anything from In The Swim. Their CS is non-existent. We just recently purchased a Wanda the Whale cleaner. That thing lays on its side more than anything else. I've tried redirecting the return, adjusting the flow, etc. Nothing works. Contacted In The swim and they said they couldn't accept the return because it was used..... ???? How does one know if it is going to work or not unless you try it? Bunch of BS. They have lost this customer for good.
    Bill (aka CR172) 16' x 48" (5300 gal) Intex Ultra Frame AGP, 2150 GPH 14" Intex sand filter/pump, Intex CS7110 SWG, Intex under water magnetic pool light, Hayward SP1091LX skimmer, Confer Roll guard safety ladder, TF-100 test kit w/ AquaCheck salt test strips.

13. Back To Top    #13

Their policy on discounted used items is pretty clear. If I recall it's stated right on the product listing, or was on the couple of items I looked at.

Free Form 13K IG (Quartz) w/Screen Enclosure - 2 Sheer Descents, 1 Bubbler - Hayward 60 SF DE Sta-Rite - Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar - Hayward Aqua Rite AQR9 (T-Cell-9) SWG - Zodiac MX6 - July 2016 - Taylor K-2006 - Taylor K-1766 Salt Test

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by bobandsherry View Post
    Their policy on discounted used items is pretty clear. If I recall it's stated right on the product listing, or was on the couple of items I looked at.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    We bought it new last week. They claimed we can't return it because WE used it...... and it doesn't work correctly... That is BS.
    Bill (aka CR172) 16' x 48" (5300 gal) Intex Ultra Frame AGP, 2150 GPH 14" Intex sand filter/pump, Intex CS7110 SWG, Intex under water magnetic pool light, Hayward SP1091LX skimmer, Confer Roll guard safety ladder, TF-100 test kit w/ AquaCheck salt test strips.

15. Back To Top    #15

OK, misunderstood when you said it was used. But just looked at their return policy, it does say items must be in new resalable condition. Kind of sucks when item doesn't work right. Are you sure it isn't defective? Maybe you need to ask for exchange.

Additionally, if you paid with credit card, check with your card issuer. Most issuers offer Return Protection providing a refund when store will not accept a return. For example, Discover Card policy:

This program allows cardholders to return eligible Discover card purchases for a refund when the store will not accept a return. The policy covers each item for up to 90 days after purchase, with a limit of $500 per item, and an annual maximum of $2,500 per account.
    American Express and MasterCard also have similar policies. Visa card doesn't offer this directly however ost Visa card issuers (such as Chase) also provide same coverage. Good luck.

16. Back To Top    #16

I have this robot and it does good for the money even if not as cheap as advertised, but like others the first time I ordered from this company and had a bad experience and wont order from them again.
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain, 3 SR Smith Treo LED lights