Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Having this issue

1. Back To Top    #1

Having this issue

I have a Jandy AquaPure 1400 recently bought new flow sensor with the ability to select program type. For about a month working great now getting this issue was curious if the led front panel has gone out or issue with new flow sensorimage.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Having this issue

S,

Just wanted to say Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool questions..

I'm not a Jandy expert, but I can't see how a flow sensor could have any effect on the LCD panel.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what the failure is??? Are you talking about the black markings that obscure the display or the readings, or what?

The more you can tell us, the more likely you'll get a response from some who actually knows what they are talking about..

Thanks for posting and let's see what our members have to say,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Having this issue

Welcome to TFP!

Does it flash a set of codes? You might need to watch the screen for a bit to see codes.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process