Choosing a PB near Indianapolis

Mar 17, 2017
Indianapolis, In
I am interested in having a new pool built this year. I have talked to a few PB's and received quotes for both concrete and vinyl. The #1 priority is an automatic pool cover since I have small children. The size would be around 20x40 (maybe bigger). I want a good sized tanning ledge, and at this point do not care about a deep end. I am leaning toward concrete due to the durability and the option to have customized ledges and benches. Does anyone in the Indianapolis area have any suggestions or advice in choosing a good PB? I am not looking for the lowest price, but someone I feel confident in to give me the best product for the money. Feel free to PM me. Thank you!

Welcome to TFP!!

No PB suggestions as I'm out of area, but just a comment to say how much we love our autocover. It was non-negotiable for me. That said, it will set you back $10-15K - so you don't have a heart attack upon reading quotes.

Something to think about... we are in southern Indiana and doing a vinyl pool. You can totally customize steps, benches and tanning ledges with a vinyl pool. Basically anything you can think up (within reason) can be done with a vinyl liner pool by an experienced PB.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.