Unable to buy TF-100 with Paypal

Lou-SADL

Silver Supporter
Hello,

We have been trying to buy the refill kit for the TF-100 for a couple of days now. The paypal option is always unavailable. Does anyone have an explanation?

Being located north of the border, I am unable to buy the reagents any other way, but I have friends on vacation in Florida that are more than willing to receive my order and bring it home if I can manage to order it.

Thanks.

Hello,

We have been trying to buy the refill kit for the TF-100 for a couple of days now. The paypal option is always unavailable. Does anyone have an explanation?

Being located north of the border, I am unable to buy the reagents any other way, but I have friends on vacation in Florida that are more than willing to receive my order and bring it home if I can manage to order it.

Thanks.

Hey! PayPal has been having some problems transmitting orders to me. So, I'm getting people's money, but their order isn't showing up. I've been in communication with them. I can send you a PayPal invoice if you tell me what you need, your ship to address and your PayPal email. You can call 919-528-1454 or email me at [email protected]. Sorry for any inconvenience. Rebecca

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.