PoolSupply4Less.com

That is good to know. I have an order placed just last night from them and I need it by Thursday. I called and they said it was going to ship priority mail today and it should be there no problem. They're in Semi Valley, about 70 to 80 miles from my house so if they ship from there it should get there no problem..

Pool Supplies 4 Less is top notch!

The part I ordered was shipped via USPS Priority Mail. The postal service proceeded to loose my much needed cable, never to be found. Tracking still says waiting to receive item a week later now. Blake at Pool Supplies 4 Less personally dropped it in the mail but it wasn't a priority for the post office to deliver it or anything else for that matter. By Friday morning it still wasn't in my mail which comes before 10am every day. I called Blake and he had one overnighted to me directly from a warehouse in the mid West with UPS Saturday Delivery without one single complaint and he never said to just wait and see if it shows up.

Highly recommended IMHO.

So I'm wondering how everything turn out for you @Sarahdeakins on your new pump?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.