Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PoolSupply4Less.com

1. Back To Top    #1

PoolSupply4Less.com

Has anyone ever used this vendor before? They have a good price on a pool pump I am considering purchasing but I feel funny making a major purchase from a company that I found in a google search.
    Houston, TX

23K gal, chlorinated in ground irregular shaped white plaster pool with waterfall feature. DE filter. 1.5 hp Hayward super ll pump. Doheny Discovery Cleaner. TF-100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: PoolSupply4Less.com

I have, no problem. They do have great prices

Heinsite
    17500 pool/spa iAqualink Rev R, Pentair DE Filter, Waterfall, 3900 Polaris Cleaner, Ei Saltwater Gen., Rayvac 40,000 Gas heater, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit, Taylor Saltwater Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Ok excellent! Thanks Heinsite.
    Houston, TX

23K gal, chlorinated in ground irregular shaped white plaster pool with waterfall feature. DE filter. 1.5 hp Hayward super ll pump. Doheny Discovery Cleaner. TF-100 test kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Tell us in Heinsite if it was a good idea!
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. Saltwater w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, salt cell, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

Absolutely. Haha, I think I bought multiple times from that site

Heinsite
    17500 pool/spa iAqualink Rev R, Pentair DE Filter, Waterfall, 3900 Polaris Cleaner, Ei Saltwater Gen., Rayvac 40,000 Gas heater, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit, Taylor Saltwater Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreswim View Post
    Tell us in Heinsite if it was a good idea!
    I see your joke I just thought you misspelled Hindsight. You're so witty dude
    Maddie- TFP Guide. 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

7. Back To Top    #7

Here's to hoping Heinsite is 20/20
    Houston, TX

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

Have you talked to the folks at inyopools.com? Certainly couldn't hurt to ask.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

9. Back To Top    #9

That is good to know. I have an order placed just last night from them and I need it by Thursday. I called and they said it was going to ship priority mail today and it should be there no problem. They're in Semi Valley, about 70 to 80 miles from my house so if they ship from there it should get there no problem..

10. Back To Top    #10

Pool Supplies 4 Less is top notch!

The part I ordered was shipped via USPS Priority Mail. The postal service proceeded to loose my much needed cable, never to be found. Tracking still says waiting to receive item a week later now. Blake at Pool Supplies 4 Less personally dropped it in the mail but it wasn't a priority for the post office to deliver it or anything else for that matter. By Friday morning it still wasn't in my mail which comes before 10am every day. I called Blake and he had one overnighted to me directly from a warehouse in the mid West with UPS Saturday Delivery without one single complaint and he never said to just wait and see if it shows up.

Highly recommended IMHO.

So I'm wondering how everything turn out for you @Sarahdeakins on your new pump?

11. Back To Top    #11

Just FYI. If I ever wonder about I website, I usually look it up on Consumer Reviews of Online Businesses - SiteJabber .
    ~22k IG Vinyl (Ocean Midnight), Hayward Tristar 3200VSP, Hayward Sand Filter S3103S, Hayward LED, TF-100, High-Iron, 7.5 ph Well Water. Build thread: Chattanooga, Tennessee Rectangle

12. Back To Top    #12

TFP Guide

Bought my pump from them and believe it or not they had it for less.
    Chuck-
    15x30 Above ground, Pentair Superflo VS, 19" sand filter, TF-100 test kit
    Aqua Comfort ACT750 heat pump / 6x20 ground mount solar panel / DIY automation

Photos of 2016 Build, Inside Your Breaker Panel, Free Copy of 2017 NEC code
    TFP is funded by member support click here to help

13. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Meowloud View Post
    Just FYI. If I ever wonder about I website, I usually look it up on Consumer Reviews of Online Businesses - SiteJabber .
    No reviews yet. Suppose I should write one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CJadamec View Post
    Bought my pump from them and believe it or not they had it for less.
    They were less than amazon on the SuperFlo 1.5 Hp but I needed the time to pay with the amazon store card. A couple chat sessions later..