What Cleaner is Compatable w/ Aqua Genie?

reallytiredteacher

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2009
Southern Missouri
Help!!! I bought the Polaris 360 for our new IG with vinyl liner that we are installing ourselves. We have an Aqua Genie and 2 main drains in place of the traditional skimmer and several returns. The Polaris 360 apparently runs on a return and since we don't have one I would like to sell this one and will need a new one in a week or two.

What IG Cleaners will work with the Aqua Genie??? Help...I'm a NEWBIE ((in need of a cleaner!!!))

I have a Aquabot Turbo T4 RC. Other than occasionally getting stuck on the main drain, it cleans the floor and sides (all the way up to the water line!) well. I have only used the RC feature a couple of times when I wanted it clean quickly before company. We built a 75' lap pool, with only two ladders (no stairs, benches, etc.), so maybe that is why it works for me. After 3 years, the pump had to be repaired (still under warranty at a percentage) and I thought I would go crazy hand vacuuming while it was gone! I almost kissed it when it came back. Lol! I would not want to be without this machine! I guess you're a lover or a hater. (originally posted under "dump..robot").

I also have 3 aqua genies, only one main drain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.