Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Green Pool.

1. Back To Top    #1

Green Pool.

I stopped by Wal-Mart after a late night at work, to pick up some 'chemicals' for the new pool so that it could get it's first, real ph adjustment. When I arrived home, my pool was totally green. After a horrified minute, I remembered that it's St. Patrick's Day, and it was just the green lights on in the pool. My Groom's way of welcoming home, his Irish American Bride, after a long day when he was already in bed, lol!

Happy St. Patrick's Day TFP people. Let's celebrate the only day of the year that a green pool is good pool
    !

20170317_005207_resized.jpg
    28.5k gal,112' perimeter, 600 sqft, 8.5', recreational pool/spa, Pentair FNS 60 DE filter, Pentair Intelliflo 3.0 hp var speed pump, Pentair Master Temp 400k BTU. Blue Surf Pebble Sheen, Travertine Coping and Decking,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Green Pool.

Lol! I was thinking the other day why would they included green in the color changing lights on some pools. It messes with your mind!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

LOL good one! I was all set to help you "clear" your green pool! Love it!!!

Give him a hug for me!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Easy fix on this one kim------change bulb color!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!