New owner-builder (kinda) in Arizona

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congratulations on your new pool! I live in Gilbert, looking forward to the pool warming up in the next few weeks! Too late for you now, but I would have strongly recommended the PCC2000 in floor cleaning system. Our pool is now 20 years old, and the system still works just as well as the first day! I never brush, skim, or do anything but empty the skimmers! Maybe the best $2000 bucks I've ever spent. Enjoy your new pool this summer! !

Looking GREAT AZsun! I am jealous. We live out on the West Side and are having plans done right now. Great info on the rebar - I am watching your build closely and can't wait to see you fill er up!

Congratulations on your new pool! I live in Gilbert, looking forward to the pool warming up in the next few weeks! Too late for you now, but I would have strongly recommended the PCC2000 in floor cleaning system. Our pool is now 20 years old, and the system still works just as well as the first day! I never brush, skim, or do anything but empty the skimmers! Maybe the best $2000 bucks I've ever spent. Enjoy your new pool this summer! !

I contemplated in floor cleaning & decided not to do it... hopefully I won't regret it.
I decided to put the money towards more decking and the salt cell.
I can't get wait to get this thing done!

Looking GREAT AZsun! I am jealous. We live out on the West Side and are having plans done right now. Great info on the rebar - I am watching your build closely and can't wait to see you fill er up!

Thanks!
I'm looking forward to seeing your build too.

I'm getting tired of all the dirt in my backyard already! My house is super dusty now :( oh well, I'm sure that it will be more than worth it!

Good luck with your plans & build. Let me know if you need any info on subs - mine have been excellent so far.

Congrats on the shell shoot!! Just a warning, if you think waiting on the gunite was hard, it's twice as hard waiting for plaster . . . Sooo close, but yet not done. :-(. I'm flying in Friday night for a two week visit with my pool. Water temp is only 71 with the cooler nights, but hey, that's why I have a heater right??

Congrats on the shell shoot!! Just a warning, if you think waiting on the gunite was hard, it's twice as hard waiting for plaster . . . Sooo close, but yet not done. :-(. I'm flying in Friday night for a two week visit with my pool. Water temp is only 71 with the cooler nights, but hey, that's why I have a heater right??

Ha! I'm sure! I'm trying to prepare myself.
I bet having a heater is nice! I will have to settle for a solar cover.
Enjoy!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.