Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello From North Texas!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello From North Texas!

Hello all, I have lurked here often, read many threads and finally decided to join after we began construction on our new pool. Hopefully I can get a post started about that soon.

Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello From North Texas!

Welcome, I didn't find the spot till after it was done and built I really wish I found them before all that matters is that we are here now so welcome. I'm already getting GREAT info off the site.

Loc: So Cal Full Sunlight, IG 30'x15' Rectangle, 21,000gal w/ 2100gal Jac w/ Spillover
    (SWG) Pentair Intelli IC40, Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed UEE Pump
    Pentair Mastertemp 400 Pool and Spa Heater
    Pentair Clean and Clear Plus Cartridge Filter CCP-420
    Intellibright 5G Color Pool and Spa Lights, Hayward Nav Pro Pool Vac, Taylor-2006

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by slpybeartx View Post
    Hello all, I have lurked here often, read many threads and finally decided to join after we began construction on our new pool. Hopefully I can get a post started about that soon.

Thanks!
    Hello fellow North Texan! Welcome to TFP! Yep, would have been nice to have these guys along for the ride during the planning and building process....Great info here and I've been converted!

Matt- IG gunite pool and spa built Summer 2016: 32' x 20' overall with two 4' x 8' tanning ledges. 6'x6' attached spa with spillover. Depth 3' to 5' to 4'. 16.4K gal. Lueders Limestone retaining wall and coping. Equip: Pentair SVRS vari. speed pump. Pentair 60 sq. ft. DE filter. Pentair Kreepy Crawly Plat. cleaner. Pentair MasterTemp 400,000 BTU NG heater. 1.5 HP spa air blower. Nature2 Sanitizer. Taylor K-206C. My 2016 Build

5. Back To Top    #5

Look forward to seeing the new pool thread, and happy you decided to join up with us.

Good luck on your project, and keep us posted up with lots of pics!!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem