L.A. CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Looking into an affordable Automation package to just run my Intelliflo VSP and SWGC IIC60. Anyone have any input or experience using Pentair 520820 SunTouch?

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I've also been checking into Pentair IntelliTouch Load Center Sub Panel 521213 or Pentair 521213 Intellitouch Load Center for Pools with IntelliChlor Transformer. All I can find under $600, just figuring what most users like or experience are with these products.

All Pentair automation works the same. The difference is in the features and the amount of stuff it can control or add on. It is easy to say oh, how about some more. :)

Suntouch is the lowest base model
Easytouch is next and probably most popular here on TFP (you would probably want Easytouch 8)
Intellitouch is the top end automation

Right, back to the Easytouch as previously discussed. That's probably looks like the one. Thanks again.

Alright! I have decided! Drum roll.........Pentair Easy Touch Control Base System 520538. Looks like this will be just what the Dr. Ordered, just have to figure out what part the PB will help out.
Regardless I'm going to buy it and if I have to I'll put it in myself it's not going to be that difficult.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.