Finally complete! St. Martin quartz finish - bring on the landscape phase.

Jun 19, 2015
Notasulga, AL
We've recently completed the construction...FINALLY! Landscape is next with A LOT to do. I learned so much on this site and wanted to share and thank the site for such wonderful information! Have a good night!

Attachments

• IMG_2874.jpg
    IMG_2874.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 221
MORE! MORE pictures please!! With out water from all angle! I see SO many neat details!!! The steps in the deep end and the long bench! The steps by the sunshelf! The color of the plaster. The BLING tiles!!!!

That is SO pretty! What kind of landscaping are you thinking of?

Kim:kim:

Thank you!! ! We put a lot of thought into it after waiting several years to build. It wouldn't let me post more but I'll try! Any advice on posting pics? It cut me off when I tried.

We live in the middle of a pasture so we need lots of plants, lol...and with a new baby, I need lots of encouragement & inspiration haha! Hopefully will get to the water feature that we preplanned the plumbing for...ran out of money the Hubs said :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.