Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally complete! St. Martin quartz finish - bring on the landscape phase.

1. Back To Top    #1

Finally complete! St. Martin quartz finish - bring on the landscape phase.

We've recently completed the construction...FINALLY! Landscape is next with A LOT to do. I learned so much on this site and wanted to share and thank the site for such wonderful information! Have a good night!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    29,000 gallons, IG, quartz in St. Martin w/shells, sand filter...more to come after I look up lol :)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finally complete! St. Martin quartz finish - bring on the landscape phase.

Welcome to TFP! Nice pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

So beautiful!!! That view!!!
    17K gallon, 18x40, 107 perimeter, 550 sq ft gunite inground pool with raised spa. 3.5 ft. - 5.0 ft. - 4.0 ft depth. Pentair equipment. DE filter. English Walnut travertine paver decking, lueders limestone coping. Wet Edge Primera Stone Sapphire Treasure plaster.

4. Back To Top    #4

MORE! MORE pictures please!! With out water from all angle! I see SO many neat details!!! The steps in the deep end and the long bench! The steps by the sunshelf! The color of the plaster. The BLING tiles!!!!

That is SO pretty! What kind of landscaping are you thinking of?

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you!! ! We put a lot of thought into it after waiting several years to build. It wouldn't let me post more but I'll try! Any advice on posting pics? It cut me off when I tried.

We live in the middle of a pasture so we need lots of plants, lol...and with a new baby, I need lots of encouragement & inspiration haha! Hopefully will get to the water feature that we preplanned the plumbing for...ran out of money the Hubs said
    29,000 gallons, IG, quartz in St. Martin w/shells, sand filter...more to come after I look up lol :)

6. Back To Top    #6

Beautiful pool...love the color! And you have some pretty dang nice "landscaping" all around you too!
    2017 Build, 12.5K gal, pebbletec blue smurf, EcoStar VS pump (pool/spa), 2hp TriStar pump (water features), SwimClear 425 multi-cartridge filter, Hayward 400K heater, Turbocell-15 SWG, Pro-Logic Automation, LED lighting, Hayward suction side cleaner (model TBD), TF-100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

beautiful pool....and yes, what a view. BTW...I know exactly where Notasulga AL is, you can prob guess as to how

you can search easily and find out why your posting pics is being hendered

8. Back To Top    #8

If you become a supporting member you will get a discount on testing kits and regents, a discount to Swimming Pool Supplies, Pool Safety Cover, Swimming Pool Covers, Swimming Pool Pumps, Pool Pump Parts - INYOPools.com
    AND more photo storage in our new photo gallery. It also helps us keep the lights on! You can use photobucket using the IMG code to link pictures but it is not as easy.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

Thank you so much! AND War Eagle! Haha!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good to know, Kim! Thank you!

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by plylerbh View Post
    AND War Eagle! Haha!!

you know I can't just let that hang out there in cyberspace...GEAUX!!

11. Back To Top    #11

Haha! I thought I snuck it in