Cutting the Cord + AquaBright

Kouri

Bronze Supporter
Feb 5, 2017
Central Florida
Since we have two houses we also have two cable bills -- we all hate one cable bill let alone two -- so I'm trying to cut the TV cord. As a result, we're trying different streaming services and TV shows to see what works for us. Last night while watching HGTV via Sling via Roku, they were doing a fly over of pools in Turks and Caicos. I'm in zoned out mode after enjoying a nice dinner and glass or two of wine -- suddenly I'm alert and blurt out "That's an AquaBright pool"! While I can't be sure I'm right it's positively astounding that such a thought would even cross my mind. What have you folks at TFP done to me? ;)

Susan

It gets worse. You'll never be as comfortable in someone else's pool unless you turned them into one of us. You might find yourself wanting to test the water at your favorite resort or water park.

Things like that. :lol:

:cool: One person pool at a time we are taking over the world!!!

I SO know the feeling! Whenever I see a big, huge pool with all kinds of waterfalls and other pretty things all I can think of is how much muraitic acid they will need on a daily basis!

Welcome to the :sun: :hug:

Kim:kim:

Yeah, that is the worst side effect of all. OPP. Other People's Pools. They are all nasty. You definitely have to make up your mind that you are just going to live with being polluted with high CYA, out of whack pH, algaecide, high CC, floc and who knows what else.

As noted above, I was Lucas Lagoons the other day and they had so much splashing water in the design, I think they were going to need to add a MA waterfall just to offset.

Since we have two houses we also have two cable bills -- we all hate one cable bill let alone two -- so I'm trying to cut the TV cord. As a result, we're trying different streaming services and TV shows to see what works for us. Last night while watching HGTV via Sling via Roku, they were doing a fly over of pools in Turks and Caicos. I'm in zoned out mode after enjoying a nice dinner and glass or two of wine -- suddenly I'm alert and blurt out "That's an AquaBright pool"! While I can't be sure I'm right it's positively astounding that such a thought would even cross my mind. What have you folks at TFP done to me? ;)

Susan

One of the reps from EcoFinish told me Kenny Chesney has a house somewhere in the Caribbean that was finished with AquaBright. I'm not sure how true that is but maybe it was his pool you saw?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.