Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello fron NJ

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello fron NJ

I am a 66 year old man from Aberdeen NJ. Married to my high school sweetheart for soon to be 45 years. Three adult children, 2 boys and a girl. Inground pool with a leaking return line and a leaking vacuum line.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello fron NJ

Welcome to the forum. We got a few folks around here knowledgeable about those things! Enjoy.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

A,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your leaky questions...

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

I would like to start a thread to get advice on my pool problem but I don't see a start a tread icon....
    I live in Aberdeen, NJ and have a 38 ft long 16 ft and 24 ft wide 'L' shaped pool. The pool has stainless steel walls and vinyl liner. There is a 3 ft concrete pad around the half the pool and larger concrete pads along one side and behind the diving board.

5. Back To Top    #5

Just click on the Forum tab and select any of the sub-categories that you feel is most appropriate. We can always move it later if needed. Oh, and welcome!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

6. Back To Top    #6

I would like to start a thread to get advice on my pool problem but I don't see a start a tread icon....
    I live in Aberdeen, NJ and have a 38 ft long 16 ft and 24 ft wide 'L' shaped pool. The pool has stainless steel walls and vinyl liner. There is a 3 ft concrete pad around the half the pool and larger concrete pads along one side and behind the diving board.

7. Back To Top    #7

Once you click on the "Forum" tab, you can select any of the sub-categories under the general topics listed like "Water Chemistry", or "Equipment". For example, if you chose "Just Getting Started" under water Chemistry, then you should see a button for "Post New Thread".
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

8. Back To Top    #8

Go here:

Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing

There should be a darker blue oval with +start now thread in it towards the top on the left side.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

I just spent a half hour writing a post on a page that was close to my problem. When I tried to post it it said I either wasn't logged in or wasn't authorized. I logged in again and lost the entire post. Is it salvageable or am I out of luck?

10. Back To Top    #10

Go back to where you were. There should be a yellow button that says restore auto saved content or some thing like that.

I hope that works!!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

11. Back To Top    #11

Nah. Can't find where I was. I quit.

12. Back To Top    #12

I am so sorry