Hi from NY

Aug 9, 2016
Manorville, NY
Hello guys. Starting to inch towards spring here and thinking about the Pool for the first time. I am new to the forum, built my pool last summer and got to enjoy it for about a month and a half before the loop lock went on. Anyway just instructed wifey to get me the test kit from here for my birthday in April as last year I had a free opening and closing due to new pool build and then buying loop lock cover, this year I will actually have to start learning myself. I look forward to picking everyone's brain here. Probably going to attempt to addon some automation this year as well. If funds allow (built house last year, put in pool, landscaping, the wallet is hurting) and if i'm up for the task, it doesn't look too difficult, and most of my pool is hayward (see signature), but time will tell. Just saying hi for now.

Welcome! As for automation the Autopilot has interface to connect to Jandy Aqualink RS, Polaris EOS or Pentair IntelliTouch or via ORP sensor. It does not list Hayward as an option. I am like you, in that I installed first pool last year and am working on some automation as time/$ permits. I am trying my own version first, based upon a raspberry pi and components I got for xmas. Again, welcome and enjoy reading, questioning, and sharing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.