Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Well this sucks...

1. Back To Top    #1

Well this sucks...

We're in a state of emergency with wind gusts up to 81mph today. Pool cover blew into the pool

On the bright side... the water is crystal clear, so I guess I did a good job closing it for the first time .

Too windy still to even attempt to fish it out and put it back on. Tomorrow not looking much better. Then it's dropping back into 20's... Should be fun trying to get this back on! Might be staying like that for a while.
    24' round AGP - 15,200 Gallons - Hayward Sand Filter - Hayward Swimpro LX Pump 1HP - Vinyl Liner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Well this sucks...

OH NO! Make sure to be on the look out for leaves and stuff getting intothe pool so it will stay that clear!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Check FC and bump up if necessary.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    OH NO! Make sure to be on the look out for leaves and stuff getting intothe pool so it will stay that clear!

Kim
    Yeah, unfortunately there's a bunch of leaves and stuff in it now that I'll have to try and get out.

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
    Check FC and bump up if necessary.
    Yeah, I was thinking of adding in some more chlorine while the cover is off. Can't hurt anyway.
    24' round AGP - 15,200 Gallons - Hayward Sand Filter - Hayward Swimpro LX Pump 1HP - Vinyl Liner