Hi from Clarksville TN

Jun 15, 2009
Clarksville TN
I always wanted a pool and now I finally have one. Got it set up Saturday, pool was filled by Sunday afternoon. Jumped in and I felt like a little kid!!! :whoot: Of course today its raining. lol.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I don't have any issues yet but I am sure I will have sooner or later and I am glad to have found this website to get help.

Hey :wave: I'm not too far from you. I live about 10 miles N.E. of Gallatin.(Bethpage unincorporated :) )
I'm having my first pool installed. I can't wait either.
Yes, pics would be nice.

Sure. Please ignore the pile of dirt in the background. The yard still looks like a construction site lol
DSCF0524.jpg

orthofish said:
Hey :wave: I'm not too far from you. I live about 10 miles N.E. of Gallatin.(Bethpage unincorporated :) )
I'm having my first pool installed. I can't wait either.
Yes, pics would be nice.

Oh the waiting is the worst......it took us a week. Then they told us they be here Friday and then they called Friday that they got behind and won't be able to make it till Satuday! :grrrr: :rant: Then when we had it it took forever to fill with Water!!!
And I am so impatient with things like this I could not even sleep all night and kept getting up to see how much water is in there! LOL! So congrats to you and I hope you get it soon!!!! If you are good with your neighbors maybe they let you use a water hose from their house that will definitely fill the pool a lot faster! :lol:

Welcome,
During the rainy days Pool School is great way spend your time, until the sun comes out. I would suggest a good test kit. An article in Pool School describes the differences. I'm bias towards the one in my signatue.

DaveNJ is most right. Get yourself a good test kit. Don't rely on the LPS. I have the TF100 and my pool isn't even finished yet. Been practicing with my tap water :lol:

I'm afraid my neighbors wouldn't have a hose long enough to reach my pool. :-D But it was a good thought.
Enjoy your pool. I hope I will be soon.

Nice pool and your water looks great! :goodjob:

I agree w/the others. The best investment we made in our pool is a good test kit.
The TF100 from TFTestKits.net is my preference. Link in my sig and on home page.
Also, the owner, Dave (duraleigh) is around to answer questions. Fantastic service.

Enjoy your pool :lol:

DaveNJ said:
Welcome,
During the rainy days Pool School is great way spend your time, until the sun comes out. I would suggest a good test kit. An article in Pool School describes the differences. I'm bias towards the one in my signatue.

Thanks Dave. I will definitely check on that and get one this week. :goodjob: I already browsed through some of the articles on the website. Lots of good stuff.

Butterfly said:
Nice pool and your water looks great! :goodjob:

I agree w/the others. The best investment we made in our pool is a good test kit.
The TF100 from TFTestKits.net is my preference. Link in my sig and on home page.
Also, the owner, Dave (duraleigh) is around to answer questions. Fantastic service.

Enjoy your pool :lol:

Thanks. Yes the water looks great, but it has only been in there since yesterday. :lol: I hope it stays that way. I agree test kits are great. I was not able to get my fish tank straight until I finally bought a good test kit.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
orthofish said:
DaveNJ is most right. Get yourself a good test kit. Don't rely on the LPS. I have the TF100 and my pool isn't even finished yet. Been practicing with my tap water :lol:

I'm afraid my neighbors wouldn't have a hose long enough to reach my pool. :-D But it was a good thought.
Enjoy your pool. I hope I will be soon.

Awww to bad that the neighbors hose is not long enough. Well.....plan B would be to call 911 and say your Pool is on Fire. :twisted:
Just kidding....

Welcome!
I'm right around the corner, in Cedar Hill TN.
You are definitly in the right place to get problems solved.
Your pool looks great.
I had to cover mine today for a week. :(
We're off to visite some family for a week, the house sitter didn't want to mess with the pool.

heikejohn said:
Welcome!
I'm right around the corner, in Cedar Hill TN.
You are definitly in the right place to get problems solved.
Your pool looks great.
I had to cover mine today for a week. :(
We're off to visite some family for a week, the house sitter didn't want to mess with the pool.

Ok I have to ask. Is Heike your name? Because if so then I assume you are German. I can't believe that the house sitter did not want to mess with the pool. If it was me I would have said I mess with it as long as I can swim in it (that's if I didn't have one myself of course) :)
I remember seeing signs Cedar Hill. I have only been here since February and not so familiar with the area yet.
Well thank you for the Welcome and enjoy your visit to the family.