Pentair i9+3 No Spa-Light nor 115V

Mar 7, 2017
San Diego
Hi,

New to Pools.

I have a combined Pool/Spa which is controlled by a Pentair I9+3.

During a rain-storm, the under-water Pool light stopped working AND the 115V outlets from the cabinet stopped working, which I'm guessing is connected. Everything else is working fine, pool pump, spa jets, spa air, indoor controller etc.

Pretty sure the bulbs in the multicolor in-pool light aren't the problem, as the outlets from the cabinet (which lights the area around the spa) stopped at the same time.

Is there anything I can check myself, or do I need to call in an Electrician. (Don't want to call out an electrician to reset a breaker/fuse)

Any explanation of how this is also wired up would also be helpful. I'm guessing it's supplied with a 240V supply, as the pumps are 240V?

Thanks

Paddy,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool and automation questions... :super:

The outlet that is installed in the bottom side of the Enclosure is a GFCI outlet. In most cases, they use this outlet as the GFCI control for the pool light (It is done on the back side, so you would not see it)...

I suspect that if you push the reset button in the center of the outlet, everything will work again.

If pushing this reset does not help then let us know and someone should be able point you in the right direction..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.