Fresh 'n Clear (potassium peroxymonosulfate) $20 + s/h

Cherie

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 23, 2008
Wylie, Texas
Hi all. It was just suggested to begin a thread for this in the coffee bar, so here it is.

We have a box of Leslie's Fresh 'n Clear from last June, before we went BBB. We used 2 bags from it and still have 10 left. We're asking $20, plus shipping for it. I'm not sure how much shipping would be, but probably around $6-8. I'll be posting it on Craigslist (at a little higher price) as well, so we can get it gone!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Fresh \'n Clear.jpg
    Fresh \'n Clear.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 104
Just to let you know- e-bay worked for me on the Pristine Blue that I had. I had been trying to sell it all winter locally- nothing. I put it on e-bay in April- it was all gone in two weeks and people were e-mailing me to see if I had more. I did undercut the e-bay store suppliers, and I did take a loss, but I still got back 2/3 of what I paid for it, after expenses. Which is way better than the zilch I was expecting to get. If going local does not work out for you, and the product is worth enough that you can still make some money after e-bay expenses and shipping, you might consider it.

Hi amjohn! We're still salivating over your solar panel job - although our pool is at 91 right now! I sent your link to DH for him to study it (especially to AVOID the trip-ups that your DH did :wink: ).

Thanks for the tip. I've just been moving the box out of my way all winter thinking that we may have some use for it in the future. But I don't think so and now just want to get it gone. I've posted on CL also. Last summer I posted all the other pool chemicals on there and they were gone that day. So I'm hoping the same will happen this time - not that it's a big box taking up an entire room in our house :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.