LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
TFP is also always looking at ways to improve the website for our users and this weekend we added a feature that I feel many will greatly enjoy. This weekend after a few upgrades to the forums hardware TFP added it's own Photo Gallery for TFP's Supporters to upload their pool related photos into. We encourage all of the Supporters to use this feature on TFP and share your photos with all. You will now have the ability to search various catagories such as "Pool Equipment" or "SLAM" photo's. In the near future I will putup more instructions and tips for using this new toy. For now upload your photos as we cannot wait to see your Oasis.

Here are a few photos just what this new section looks like,
image.jpg
image.jpeg

Hello! First, thank you for this community of helpful people!

I do have a question. I am trying to upload a photo, and I am getting an error that says I cannot upload the image, because I have reached the maximum of ten. I went ahead and deleted a few of the photos I had uploaded, and I am down to four, but I am still unable to load a new image (getting the error that I have reached the maximum of ten).

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am hopeful to get some feedback and hopefully be able to load images again.

Thank you!

Hello! First, thank you for this community of helpful people!

I do have a question. I am trying to upload a photo, and I am getting an error that says I cannot upload the image, because I have reached the maximum of ten. I went ahead and deleted a few of the photos I had uploaded, and I am down to four, but I am still unable to load a new image (getting the error that I have reached the maximum of ten).

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am hopeful to get some feedback and hopefully be able to load images again.

Thank you!

Can you try to upload again? I made a small change that I hope will help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.