Recommendations for Online Retailer for Gas Pool Heater

Jun 3, 2009
Can people provide some recommendations for online retailers for purchase of a gas pool heater. My "pool guy" said a number of his customers have had good experiences with h20poolproducts.com but I would like to hear what others have to say. Thanks as always.

Thanks spishex. I have a concern with any company that makes it real real difficult to speak to a "live" person. (Of course now days this happens with eveyone from the cable company to the phone company.) H20 buries its phone number in small print. I left them a VM message Friday morning to inquire ablout the Sta-rite heater I'm interested in and I still havent heard back. That does not give me the overwhelming desire to hit "buy" for a $2,000 product, when I cant get someone on the phone. I will try again this morning however.

I'm also in need of a heater and considering on line stores. I came across a site, Bestbuypoolsupply.com. They were easy to get on the phone and seemed knowledgeable. Still deciding on what heater to get though.

Has anyone had experience with them?

mickey4paws said:
I'm also in need of a heater and considering on line stores. I came across a site, Bestbuypoolsupply.com. They were easy to get on the phone and seemed knowledgeable. Still deciding on what heater to get though.

Has anyone had experience with them?

Thanks. I actually ordered from inyopools.com this past friday. Phone rep. Was knowledgeable and gave me some sense of comfort. Stated heater was in stock and usually 3-5 biz days for delivery. Went with a Sta-rite max-therm 400k BtU LP wiill follow up and let you know after delivery. .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.