Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ordered my TF-100 Kit today!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Ordered my TF-100 Kit today!!

I have always checked my PH and Chlorine, and have never had an algae break out, but i figured i better step up my game. Ordered the TF-100 XL, & Speedstir,

IMG_0977.jpg
    Sacramento, CA - In Ground Plaster - 18,00 Gallons - Chlorine - 3HP Pentair Intelliflow #11018 - Pentair Clean & Clear Filter #160301 - Dolphin S200 Robot - TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Ordered my TF-100 Kit today!!

Awesome on getting the test kit
    So now we can make sure not only is the pool sanitary, but that you are protecting that plaster

Looking forward to seeing what your first set of results is
    6000 gal, AG vinyl, Intex ultra frame 16ft, 1200 Gallon Sand Filter, DIY Solar, Clear Choice Labs Testing Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Oh man, congrats!!

You wont regret it, and you'll really be in full control now.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

Pool looks great! Good call on the TF-100.You might be surprised at the test results and how much more sparkle you can get out of that water when you care for it entirely via the TF-100 test results.

Yippee
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

5. Back To Top    #5

I second what Yip says! Wait until you see the sparkle in your pool after we get done with it! It will look like a jewel!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Your first step to independence.
    12,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Congrats! Having really accurate data lets you spend as little as possible - both time and money Agree on ensuring your plaster is protected and sparkle beyond words too!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100